Highlighted

Why won't my ebook open in my Nook?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a library ebook into Digital Special Editions on my computer. It opens there fine.  I have my Nook Authorized.  However, when I copy ebook to the Nook, it will not open.  I get the message: "This book has been returned. Loan not on record."  Help, please.

You copy the eBook over Digital Editoin to your Reader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why won't my ebook open in my Nook?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a library ebook into Digital Special Editions on my computer. It opens there fine.  I have my Nook Authorized.  However, when I copy ebook to the Nook, it will not open.  I get the message: "This book has been returned. Loan not on record."  Help, please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, with two different books. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0
Bobbe LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  The process has worked in the past, and I've not made any changes to my NOOK or to my PC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2019 0