• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 64bit - ADE 4.5.8 will not run

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2018 Jul 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I *used* to have a ADE library. ADE is now empty and trying to open a "new library" crashes.

I *used* to be able to download .ACSM files and have the book downloaded into ADE.

I now open an ACSM file and ADE freezes with a blank screen and crashes if I try to open anything.

I have tried uninstalling, downloading (again) and reinstalling. Nothing.

I have tried deauthorizing and reauthorizing. Nothing.

I have tried deauthorize, uninstall, registry clean, reboot, reinstall, reauthorize. That at least got me up to downloading the book when I tried to open an ACSM - then nothing. No library, no way to create a library, no books, nothing. Same as before. Trying to do anything either simply freezes on the blank screen or crashes with no error message. I checked my Digital downloads - my old books are there. The new book showed up there - but I cannot open it (or any other) with any other ePub reader because of DRM lock.

HELP!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have de same problem sice today. Please, help.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines