Highlighted

with new computer - error "no response" - programm is hanging

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do habe a new computer and did install ADE. I can open the Programm but it only runs for a few seconds. After this it is hanging up. Giving me the Message "no Response". I have to stop the program. I can not download larger books, can not read books, cannot organize books. I already did de- and reinstall. Did not help. Any idea? TX.

Ich habe einen neuen Computer und habe darauf ADE installiert. Seither funktioniert ADE nur wenige Sekunden bevor es sich aufhängt. Ich bekomme die Nachricht (Keine Rückmeldung) Muss das Programm dann schließen. Download größerer Bücher funktioniert nicht. Lesen und verwalten ebenfalls nicht. Irgendeine Idee? Danke!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

with new computer - error "no response" - programm is hanging

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do habe a new computer and did install ADE. I can open the Programm but it only runs for a few seconds. After this it is hanging up. Giving me the Message "no Response". I have to stop the program. I can not download larger books, can not read books, cannot organize books. I already did de- and reinstall. Did not help. Any idea? TX.

Ich habe einen neuen Computer und habe darauf ADE installiert. Seither funktioniert ADE nur wenige Sekunden bevor es sich aufhängt. Ich bekomme die Nachricht (Keine Rückmeldung) Muss das Programm dann schließen. Download größerer Bücher funktioniert nicht. Lesen und verwalten ebenfalls nicht. Irgendeine Idee? Danke!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2019 0

Have something to add?