Highlighted

wrong e-mail address

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an adobe account for digital edition on my computer where I have forgotten the password for my authorization. Unfortunately there is a mistake in the email address, why I'm not able to reset the password, because the nessesary reset mail could not be sent. Also it is not possible to use an other account on this computer because there I need also my password. How is it possible to use this computer with adobe digital edition.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

wrong e-mail address

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an adobe account for digital edition on my computer where I have forgotten the password for my authorization. Unfortunately there is a mistake in the email address, why I'm not able to reset the password, because the nessesary reset mail could not be sent. Also it is not possible to use an other account on this computer because there I need also my password. How is it possible to use this computer with adobe digital edition.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 27, 2017 0

Have something to add?