Highlighted

Problem with scrollbar after update with App Builder 32.4.4.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I just created an app update with the new version of the DPS App Builder (32.4.4.). After the update the scrollbar (of the viewer – no scrollable content) moved from it's original position. (see screenshot)

Any ideas?

screenshot-bug.png

The update went live Saturday. If you don't have automatic updates turned on for your devices then you should see the update in the App Store update tab.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with scrollbar after update with App Builder 32.4.4.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I just created an app update with the new version of the DPS App Builder (32.4.4.). After the update the scrollbar (of the viewer – no scrollable content) moved from it's original position. (see screenshot)

Any ideas?

screenshot-bug.png

The update went live Saturday. If you don't have automatic updates turned on for your devices then you should see the update in the App Store update tab.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for reporting this issue. Could you provide me with some info on what type of viewer you had built (Adobe Content Viewer, Multi Folio, etc.), and what device are you seeing this issue on, and what OS version is installed on there?

Also, it would be very helpful if you are able to provide us with the content you created as well.

thank you,

Supriya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an iPad Mini 2 running iOS 8.2, but we got the same issue on previous iOS versions. The type of viewer is a Multi Folio App. One week ago, with the previous version of the App Builder, everything works fine.

The app is a landscape only app, the scrollbar is enabled (visible). The "wrong" scrollbar is placed ~768 px from the left side, so I think this is the scrollbar that should appear in portrait mode.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info! Some more questions:

• Could you tell me more about the article? Is it an HTML article or a PDF/JPEG/PNG?
  • Is your Multi Folio app a Newsstand app as well?
  • Was the previous version of the app already installed on the device with downloaded folios in it, and then you upgraded it via iTunes? or was it a fresh install on the device?

thanks again for providing all the information to help us investigate the issue.

Supriya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Could you tell me more about the article? Is it an HTML article or a PDF/JPEG/PNG?

The issue appears in every article, in every folio. It doesn't depends on the type of article.

• Is your Multi Folio app a Newsstand app as well?

Yes.

• Was the previous version of the app already installed on the device with downloaded folios in it, and then you upgraded it via iTunes? or was it a fresh install on the device?

The previous version was build one week ago with the previous App Builder and installed via TestFlight on the iPad. Today we created a new version with the new App Builder (32.4.4) and updated the App via TestFlight.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot after updating Adobe Content Viewer (32.5) from App Store.

content-viewer-screen.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea where i can download an older APP builder to work with until you solved the problem? / Per Olsson  Sweden!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem, scroll bar appears on all folios, even on the Adobe Content Viewer Release folio!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! After the Content Viewer update on my iPad Air all folios are showing the misplaced scroll bar! Seems like a bug in the viewer. Can anyone confirm?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. All folios, regardless of version, in the latest release of Adobe Content Viewer gets a vertical scroll bar as of the OPs screen grab.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Adobe Content Viewer 32.5 fresh from the App Store has scrollbars in the middle on all of our iPads (iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad Air 2).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.. Just posted..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines