Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D faceted

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have been using Dimension for a very short time, I have imported a 3d .fbx bottle, this is very defined, opened with other 3d software, the bottle is not multifaceted.
Yet inside Dimension it is multifaceted, I thought it was just a visualization, I made a high definition rendering and it is always multifaceted.

Are there any settings that handle this?
I could not find them...

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Hello,

I solved it after endless tests.
I had also called Adobe support, which made me lose only half a day without giving real indications, they only made many unnecessary tests, on apple account computer etc. no tests on Dimension and in the end I was also told that my Mac computers had the graphics card has some problems and needs to be updated.

I said that I also had friends with the same file tested, and everyone sees the 3d .fbx file in Dimension faceted.
I also said that for everyone who impo

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you want to know how to fix your model = share it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I solved it after endless tests.
I had also called Adobe support, which made me lose only half a day without giving real indications, they only made many unnecessary tests, on apple account computer etc. no tests on Dimension and in the end I was also told that my Mac computers had the graphics card has some problems and needs to be updated.

I said that I also had friends with the same file tested, and everyone sees the 3d .fbx file in Dimension faceted.
I also said that for everyone who imported the 3D file with other more complex software, my 3D file was perfect.
Only Dimension showed it badly.

In the end after many tests done by me, I discovered that Dimension has problems importing some forms on .fbx format
I solved it by importing the same 3d with another software and exported it in another format.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[quote] I was also told that my Mac computers had the graphics card has some problems and needs to be updated [/quote]

I know, wow right 🙂

well done

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines