• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding crinkle paper to Dimension

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to figure out how to add crinkle paper to Dimension similar to what you see in this photo. Ideally it would be a model so I can color it different colors and insert it into my packaging displays. Any ideas? siz10lav_1.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make search on web for crinkled paper 3d model. Here is some urls.

https://free3d.com/premium-3d-models/crumpled

https://3dmdb.com/en/3d-models/crumpled/

If you want to do it by yourself use Ps or any other 3d app export as obj and import into Dn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

individual vs blob?

if you want them as individual bits I'd make them in Blender but as a blob I would go with Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for these replies! It's more of like a shredded paper as opposed to crumpled paper. Those sites are super cool and I'm sure I can find a lot of great models there. But I coudlnt find any shredded paper models. I've used Blender but not enough so that I can make something like this. I'll continue to research. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines