• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimension - copy and paste no longer works, neither does cmd+ z to undo

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday the above commands worked fine, but today none of them do. I have deadlines and online there is no fix, just unanswered questions... please provide support for this asap.

copy and paste no longer works, neither does cmd+ z to undo in Dimension. No idea why - please help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would assume your system is blocking copy\ paste because it wants to protect you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system is not blocking copy and paste as it works with all the other adobe apps. Protect me from what!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, what do you copy/paste?

Can you check the shorcuts preferences? 

Capture d’écran 2022-02-23 à 13.38.01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandre, I have checked the preferences and they are all as they should be (screen shot attached)

Im trying to copy elements but nothing happens, also the undo command does nothing.Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 13.05.29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to reinstall Dn?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here. I could copy/paste this morning, now it does not work. I restared my mac, reset preferences on dimensions, still not working. It seems to work like 20% and not working rest of the time. Anyone figured out how to fix it?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this happened to me too. try cmd + D (duplicate)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here... very annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I've cured it... Temporarily at least, I imported another random 3D object (using the main menu file/import/3D model) and then it all started working again.....copy and paste is now back
watch this space 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines