Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Adobe Dimension for room Design

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to mock up a 3d skinnable version of my sanctuary.  There are members of the board who want to see an "end game" idea of the projects we are proposing.  i want to make a 3d model of the space in which i can digitally complete phases of the total project so they can "see" what we are talking about.   I haven't been able to find anything that works.  I am using Dimension now and I am having a little bit of trouble with what i feel should be basic tasks.  i.e. Triangle shapes, Moving the camera, etc.   I have watched tutorials but this product has WAY less materials available that any other adobe product.    Is there a better software to use with in or out side of the adobe suite for this task?  Any feedback is welcome.  thanks!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Dimension forum from Get Started

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes lots of products are 'better' than Dimension;

Photoshop = what I use for making models but limited tutorials because not many people use it

Blender = most other people use because its free... lots of tutorials around and a few good learn vids on Lynda.com or other such sites

Iclone = the best software around for making animations | movies with lots of assets... not Free or even cheap

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines