• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimension Starter Assets. How can I use them in my projects?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there. The starter assets of Adobe Dimension that license possess? How can I use them in my work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you drag them onto the canvas. here is a good tutorial https://helpx.adobe.com/au/dimension/how-to/illustrator-to-dimension.html?playlist=/services/playlis...

sorry about the crappy link but this forum has issues with Adobe tutorials

you can download the assets from the tutorial and use them yourself

you can add other default assets from the panel, download new free assets from Adobe stock... they are hard to find because the people that set it up didn't test it but object with the free icon listed in their bottom right can be downloaded by anyone with an Adobe ID... once downloaded anyone can use them

Screenshot (3218).png

last time I looked there was over 700 free models and that number has prob grown by now... you can also just make your own models of course but the stock ones are made by people who know what they are doing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines