Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimension won't load

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't get Adobe Dimension to load.  I get the start screen & anything I click on does not respond.

I really want to get started learning & using Dimension but I can't proceed.

I've read previous conversations on this and no-one seems to have resolved this yet.

I've checked the OS required and it should work on mine.

I attach my OS & the unresponsive start page.

Can you help please?

Many thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 15.20.09   04-May-2021.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 15.18.54   04-May-2021.png

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem get stuck on loading page forever and this problem comes since 3.0 version, contact support team several times still the same for months, they say they going to call soon 24h 48 hours they never do. I never saw this in my life. My computer is a 2019 iMac doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Win. What I can suggest you is to use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.

Also synch all you cloud documents or try to sign in/out to your accoumt. May be this can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was suffering from this same problem on a Windows computer for over a year. I could only run the earliest version of Dimension. Then I tried something... Go to the actual exe file and right-click on it, then choose Proporties. Once the dialogue box has opened, click the Compatibility tab and click 'Run compatibility troubleshooter'. It began troubleshooting and then ask me to test the package. I did and it worked and has worked ever since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines