• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimension won't open

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the app but can't open it on my computer.  This is my system specs:

screenshot.jpg

Assistance appreciated.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Hardware , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

In our next planned update we are removing system requirements as a blocking factor.  We are testing that version now and you're welcome to join the Dimension CC Prerelease to get early access to that build and try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats what I think, I contact the support several times they never call back even if they say so. Over an Year with my iMac 2019 and doesn't work on last version dimension 3.4.3 ox Big Sur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue now for past month, although it's recently started working on my 2015 macbook pro, just not on my mac pro 2012, even though it has more poke then mbp.

Seems they are ignoring it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is trying its best to make people buy new hardware just to run Adobe Dimension which is insane. I recommend you to shift on Cinema 4D which works perfect on almost any hardware and is a real professional tool...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but i dont have the money for cinema 4D right now. I dont understand why i have to do that when demension is free and available for me to use. Your're telling me there's nothing else that you can do to help me fix this problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far, yes, there's any solution for that, I have Mac Pro 2010 with x5690
x 2 Processors, 96 GB DDR3 installed RAM and 256 GB NVMe drive with RX 580
8GB GPU and I can't run Adobe Dimension.

--
Best Regards,
Temur Ahmad
Divine Works
Facebook.com/divineworks.biz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

remove one device, my max. number was reached but adobe didn't give the usual notification. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines