• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimension Won't Quit

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently working in Dimension, I went to change tools before it froze immeidately. I'm stuck on the rotate tool, it let's me move around my cursor, but nothing else. I cannot switch tools or even rotate despite being on that tool. I cannot exit out, I've pushed quit and force quit, but it still remains open. I have tried uninstalling the app and restarting my laptop (MacBook Pro 2016)  and it will not let me do either since the program is still open. I'm on a time limit as I am supposed to be finishing a project to present at 3pm PDT. What else can I do to get it to close?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

it wont let me uninstall, quit, force quit, or restart my lap top. i have no idea what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.parallels.com/blogs/force-quit-on-a-mac/

the actual issue will be harder to fix and I'd just uninstall Dimension if you are on a time limit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it wont let me uninstall, quit, force quit, or restart my lap top. i have no idea what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines