Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimensions cancelling render @100%

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I've been trying to render a couple of adobe dimension files - 

I started making them and rendering on the low setting on my surface book 2 - it could just about handle rendering in the low setting mode. So I decided to copy the same files onto a USB and stick and render them on my brother's gaming PC, as this should be able to render quicker and at a higher resolution. 

This in fact was the case, in low setting, the PC renders quicker than my surface book, however, once it reaches 100%, the render cancels. If I try to save the render, it appears to save, however, when I open the render file it says it has been moved or deleted 

To ensure the USB stick wasn't the issue, I rendered one from the USB stick on my surface book (which we know works) and indeed, it worked without cancel. 

I can't figure out why dimensions is not rendering my files as it can render a simple file I tested - which was just a can, light source and shadow. 

Can anyone help please?

Surface Book 2: Intel i5 8th gen w/ 8GB RAM

PC: Intel i5 6th gen (high clock speed, however) w/ 16GB RAM

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

the 16 G Ram system has the extra needed to do a high rendor

the stick sounds like a permissions issuse so try loading it i.e, make a new folder on your brothers PC, copy paste the Dn file from your stick to this new folder and ask Dimension to rendor it from the folder instead of the stick

ps. you are correct that rendor has next nothing to do with the way Dimension does its rendors

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also know the PC has an Nvidia 1080 graphics card. But dimensions don't seem to use much graphics performance to render according to the task manager.

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the 16 G Ram system has the extra needed to do a high rendor

the stick sounds like a permissions issuse so try loading it i.e, make a new folder on your brothers PC, copy paste the Dn file from your stick to this new folder and ask Dimension to rendor it from the folder instead of the stick

ps. you are correct that rendor has next nothing to do with the way Dimension does its rendors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines