Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimensions CC stuck on clicking get started

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

I Installed Dimensions CC from Creative Cloud just like other adobe products. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign work fine.

But when I open Dimensions a welcome page appears with a get started button after clicking that button the cursor changes to loading and it keeps on loading for hours and nothing happens.

I reinstalled it also but the issue still persists.

My system specs are:

128 GB SSD 1TB HDD

4 GB NVIDIA Geforce GTX

12 GB RAM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Ah if that's the case then I've sent the logs to the engineers already but didn't have an immediate fix.  The engineers will need to investigate what is happening.  This is caused by the application crashing in some manner, but not being able to report it properly, but that's all I know without engineers taking more of a deep look.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sorry to hear about the issue!  Can you please look for a few files to provide some more information:

Application Logs

DimensionGPUProfiler.log

Dimension.log

Both files should be located at:

Mac:  ~/Library/Logs/Adobe/

Win:  ~\username\appdata\local\Adobe\Dimension

Once you have found both of the above files please e-mail them to tickets@adobedimension.com along with a link to this forum thread so I know the context of where it's coming from.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jannete There is only one email by the name of DimensionGPUProfiler.log

I sent these files to you by mail more than a week ago but you said you can't fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah if that's the case then I've sent the logs to the engineers already but didn't have an immediate fix.  The engineers will need to investigate what is happening.  This is caused by the application crashing in some manner, but not being able to report it properly, but that's all I know without engineers taking more of a deep look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as a long shot; if its a Windows system it could be that your default vid player is not set up or can't play the tutorial

the work around is to try shutting Dimension down from the task bar and restarting it as Administrator

runas.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Program opens up the video also plays but when I click get started the cursor changes to blue sinning wheel and nothing happen.

it keeps on loading and loading

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines