• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimensions Serialised

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download the serialized version of Adobe Dimensions but I cannot see it listed anywhere. I am assuming I should be able to download this via the old Creative Cloud Packager using one of the serial numbers we have had in the past.

I can see the named version but it is the serialised version that I need. I have downloaded and installed this in the past (so I know we have the correct serial number)  but my download appears to be corrupted and is no longer useable, hense needing a new download.

My goal is to download a serialised version of Dimensions that I can install on Mojave. I already have this installed and working on machines that were originally on 10.12.x (when Dimensions was installed) and have now been upgraded to Mojave with Dimensions still working correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have managed to resolve this issue myself, just in case anybody comes acrross the same issue this is what I discovered/did

I cannot download a serialised version of Dimensions. From what I can gather this is due to the fact that the serila number I used to download a serialised version of Dimensions previously is not not valid so cannot be used. The current serial numbers I have that are valid only have the option to download the named version. So downloading for me was not an option.

I had numerous backups of my original installer and felt it was strange that all of them failed. After investigating I determined that it was the current installtion of Adobe CC that was causing my issue. Once I removed this I could install my old serialised version of Dimensions. I then re-installed my required version of Adobe CC (shared device license) and now all Adobe apps are installed and working as expectred.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/contact.html for solving your problem.

Nice hear that you solve your problem 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying Ares_Hovhannesyan, I tried that but was told it was not possible to achieve what I needed to achieve. As my last update shows this was not the case

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what you are missing is that serial versions of Adobe software are not a valid option

I'm also unmarking your answer correct because reinstalling your backups is not something other people with the same problem are going to be able to do but you are correct that it is the Adobe CC which caused the issue in the first place

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines