Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Library Thumbnails not Showing

Explorer ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Is there any way to refresh or regenerate the thumnails previews for Dimenions 3D objects that are located in the Adobe Libraries. I have purchased several 3D objects from Adobe Stock (official ones for Dimension) and now only some of the 3D object thumnails appear, as shown in the attached screenshot.

It makes it hard to use the program because I have no idea what each object actually is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David

TOPICS
Creative , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

your network has timed out... it happens a lot and no there is no reset buttom because the team / bubble that controls library is different

what I found works is to download manually bypassing the library or you can reorganise your folders to have less items in each... it still takes a very long time to download all the items because the cc app has to run in the background and they actually store two copies by default to your system c drive

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your files type and compare with the types of assets that you can save to a library here

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/supported-formats-creative-cloud-libraries.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Area. I checked. Adobe Dimension 3D models are supported by Adobe Creative Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your network has timed out... it happens a lot and no there is no reset buttom because the team / bubble that controls library is different

what I found works is to download manually bypassing the library or you can reorganise your folders to have less items in each... it still takes a very long time to download all the items because the cc app has to run in the background and they actually store two copies by default to your system c drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response. So it seems at this stage there's no way to reset the thumbnails. I guess downloading the library files and saving them locally then using maybe Bridge to view them would be a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines