• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Box with hole

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to put texture on box with a hole, that i have made and import from 3ds max. There is no problem to put image on (1) or (2) side, but when i'm trying to put on (3) image slide on (4). I cant scale properly, and move IT to (3) side. Any help or clues?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

export the UV map and place your textures inside Photoshop or share the files for help

p.s your box has 12 sides and one extra boarder i.e, 6 outside, 6 inside and the edge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to Generate UV in Dn before putting images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, i did. With same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

export the UV map and place your textures inside Photoshop or share the files for help

p.s your box has 12 sides and one extra boarder i.e, 6 outside, 6 inside and the edge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

brilliant idea! I've switched from decay to fill and now it's looks correct. Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines