Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the temp directory path

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

the space on my work machine is very limited. with all the corporate stuff and software installed i have 20 GB left on my main SSD ( with 2 512GB HDDs with plenty of space) so I have to always make sure that the system's storage does not overflow. Today i have tried out Dimension and its a nice, bit buggy tool. But what i really miss on this software, and what blocks me from working now, is a setting to set the path for the temp directory as the software completely filled those 20 GB whilei was rendering on low quality.

I know that Photoshop and the other Tools feature these options so it would be great if you could offfer it for dimension too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback!  Definitely something we can look into.

Please use the Adobe Dimension Feedback site ( https://feedback.adobedimension.com/  ) to share ideas.  The Adobe forums are great for discussion but usually very difficult to sort and find ideas so we are using a different platform for idea tracking and status updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback!  Definitely something we can look into.

Please use the Adobe Dimension Feedback site ( https://feedback.adobedimension.com/  ) to share ideas.  The Adobe forums are great for discussion but usually very difficult to sort and find ideas so we are using a different platform for idea tracking and status updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe needs to fix its drive allocation in general, i cannot stop creative cloud from installing to C: even though ive specified an alternative drive in the preferences. Obviously it is still downloading to a temp folder in the C: drive before attempting to put it where i specified. I have limited space on my windows drive. I literally cannot download anything. Its 2018 and it feels like we are going backwards, sort it out adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You did not "look into" this did you? Dear Jeanette Mathews, you did not even bother to convey this to development, did you? I understand, this is beyond you pay level. Still honesty would get you much further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines