• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CMYK values auto adjusting in shader

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a blue matte shader, and I wanted to change it to the CMYK mix of a Pantone. Every time I try and enter these numbers, they change! It is very frustrating. I don't know what else to try since this application is so new, but it is strange that it would "auto correct" so to speak.

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Thank you!  I did get it to reproduce, very odd and definitely a bug.  I've reported to the engineers to get fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sorry to hear about this.  I haven't been able to reproduce so far.  Can you let me know the Pantone color (CMYK values) you're trying to input and what OS version you're on (Mac/Win) just so I can try to replicate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you! I have been trying the mix 73, 45, 24, 66 (Pantone 7546 CP). I can usually get the first two values in, then sometimes the third, but never the fourth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  I did get it to reproduce, very odd and definitely a bug.  I've reported to the engineers to get fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines