• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour vibrancy control with lighting techniquest

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be interested in a control slider that helps adjust the vibrancy of colour. This would obviously need to take into consideration a number of other existing sliders and lighting.

If I move the slider to the left, the vibrancy and saturation decreases and if i move the slider to the right, it increases.

I suspect that if the different existing controls are somehow linked together, (i.e. lighting, metailc, glow, intensity). there may be a way to have them all focus on making the vibrancy of colour more saturated with one slider rather than all sliders. Obviously then some fine tuning could be done with individual sliders.

I am finding that my colours are not saturated as I would like even after testing different simple lighting and whilst I understand that vibrancy is connected to lighting, I am keen to have 360 degree environmental lighting that does not produce heavy shadows. I want to avoid using direction lighting due to heavy shadows on diffeent sides.

Everything needs to look the same.

I need to render all sides/views of a 3D packaging object and all sides look saturated.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dimension is finished mate... you could try posting these in the Stagger forum but i'll tell you now that 'real time' rendor is something you only see on Windows systems so Adobe isn't likely to go down that path

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines