Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating 3D environment From A 2D photo

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm looking to do something that used to be very simple in Photoshop but now that they've discontinued the 3D tools, I can't figure out how to do it.

I want to create a 3D perspective out of a photograph of a bedroom. Ultimately I'd like to take another photo and map it onto the walls/ceiling/floor of that room to make that image feel like it's covering the planes of the initial room.

In Photoshop I would have used Vanishing Point to create the perspective and then just cut and paste the image into it to map it onto the planes but that's not working. Is there a way to do this in Dimension? Or Stager? Can't figure it out.

TOPICS
Creative , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no the option was done using the 3D engine in Photoshop and Adobe tossed that system out... there are 3rd party tools out there but nothing Adobe now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines