• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customising templates in dimension

Contributor ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i'm using the coffee cup template in dimension to create a mockup for a takeaway coffee cup i'm designing. Is it possible to customise the cup to the exact dimensions i want? I was using the size and scale tools in the bottom corner, but they seem to do the same thing, i just want to edit the size of the radii. Any help much appreciated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 16.51.48.png

yes its possible to adjust the cup and yes size is almost the same thing as scale but I would still adjust size for what you want

1. select the group first so that you adjust the entire model i.e, cup + lid is generally best

2. radius is X + Z is the size columes and they should match i.e, in your screengrab the X = 10 but the Z only = 9.6...untick the padlock and change Z to = 10 then relock and adjust X or Z to the size you need the model to be

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 16.51.48.png

yes its possible to adjust the cup and yes size is almost the same thing as scale but I would still adjust size for what you want

1. select the group first so that you adjust the entire model i.e, cup + lid is generally best

2. radius is X + Z is the size columes and they should match i.e, in your screengrab the X = 10 but the Z only = 9.6...untick the padlock and change Z to = 10 then relock and adjust X or Z to the size you need the model to be

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines