• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

decal distortion when resizing

New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a 3d object in PS and imported as 3 obj files. when I attempt to import the image I want on the front plane of one of the obj elements it comes in far too small. when I try to resize it the image completely distorts as if magnetically pulled into the corners of the obj. the panel of the obj I am trying to apply the decal to is a flat star shape. the decal is an identically shaped png image. any suggestions gratefully received as this is driving me mental.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Hi David,

Sorry for the image distortion in Dimension. Can you provide any screenshots of what you're seeing?

For assistance from the team, can you please send your .dn scene to tickets@adobedimension.com?

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

Sorry for the image distortion in Dimension. Can you provide any screenshots of what you're seeing?

For assistance from the team, can you please send your .dn scene to tickets@adobedimension.com?

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines