• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension 3.1 wont open it's own files

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimension 3.1 won't open files I was created in it's version. Any files, for exemple, I saved just cup of coffee and it can't opened it. Pic of problem below. But files that I was created in previous ver 2. it opened. Help me please with this weard problem. My system Windows.AD.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send feedback as instructed on note. 

Can you share file for testing.

Is Dn able to open file when you exporting object or scene from Dn and importing it back into Dn as 3d object?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. I tride inport scene that I was exporting before. Yes, it's worked, Dn opened file. But You have to understand that this is not a perfect solution for problem, becous I loose my environment light settings and position and camera bookmarks saves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines