• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension 3.3 (Mac) Completely unresponsive and some other odd behavior

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Mac Pro, I've installed Dimension 3.3, and it's completely unusable. As is demonstrated in my attached screen capture:

• No links can be clicked.
  • The scrollbar doesn't work.
  • Can't access promoted content.
  • Can't open a document.
  • Can't create a document.
  • Window does not properly scale.
  • Dimension will not close using the window controls, or through Cmd + Q. A Force Quit is required.

I've removed Dimension and the previous installs preferences, and did a clean install. I've looked through Console, but there are no indications of errors for Dimension.

I recall seeing this previously, during prerelease, but it was quickly resolved with an update. The only other Adobe forum post I could find that detailed a similar issue, referred OP/readers to joining the Dimension prerelease program to get a more updated version. However, that's not very helpful since the current version in Dimension prerelease is 3.3.

Relevant Mac specs are:

MacOS Catalina 10.15.5

3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon

48 GB 1066 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon HD 7850 2 GB

Can I resolve this issue and make Dimension useable again?

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please report this as a bug at https://feedback.adobedimension.com 

May be this can be help. This will clean up Dn old installation files from your sysem : Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've filed this as a bug.

Thanks for the recommendation of the CC Cleaner, but following Adobe's own instructions for that tool, Dimension is not visible within the Cleaner after uninstallation through the CC app. Has the app been updated, and the instructions not updated with it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines