• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension bug

LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hit an odd loading bug today ... this screen should only show on the first ever boot of Dimension which for me was a while back and I refuse to watch the bs vid but thats another story

Screenshot (2844).png

when i bypassed the screen by opening an old Dn file it failed to load... just locking up forever and I had to goto the task bar and give it the 3 fingers

then when I rebooted Dimension it did load but poped its resource screen, saying my system didn't have good ram... sure enough Microsoft Teams was hiding in the task bar sucking up all the ram and killing this spy bot allows me to work Dimension again

Screenshot (2846).png

just fyi for others having issues on min spec systems... Microsoft teams is legial spyware which installs itself (without notice) on systems running Office and it can be a pain because it sucks upto 3rd of your system ram and needs a powershell script (which Microsoft gives you for free) to stop it reinstalling correct

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

p.s, the log = https://adobe.ly/2GHhjSx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines