• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension CC not properly installing on Mac

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community, novice user here, I hope you can help.

Last night I started my annual plan for all Creative Cloud apps, however, Dimension CC installs as a trial and gives me an error message when I start the app even after I start the trial.

I've tried updating the apps, the creative cloud installer (which I downloaded last night and reinstalled today), uninstalling and reinstalling Dimension CC from the app and from Chrome browser, yet it still comes up as a 7 day trial, and when I start it up it gives me an error message saying: "Your application install seems to be damaged, Please reinstall the application."

My system is running on the latest update of macOS Mojave, and my system is as follows (with 200gb of 500gb available):

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

UPDATE: *Facepalm* I managed to fix the trial issue by logging in and out, however, I still get the error message

Thank you,

attached are screenshots of the process:

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.09.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.12.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.13.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.24.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.39.19 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

I managed to fix the problem by erasing and reinstalling my MacBook. It works perfectly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I managed to fix the problem by erasing and reinstalling my MacBook. It works perfectly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines