Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension CC Quits on startup [Locked]

Participant ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Dimension CC .]

Just installed all the updates on my other cc apps and no issues. However, installed Dimension CC and it repeatedly crashes before I get a splash screen. I have tried uninstalling, trashing prefs (I'm on Sierra macOS), signing out of CC, signing back in and reinstalling. Still no luck. My machine meets the specs so not sure what to try next.

Suggestions please.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Hey all!  Going to try to keep this discussion all in one place so referring everyone over to the larger thread here.  I'll be providing updates on that thread.

Dimension Won't Open

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not buying a new machine until the new Mac Pros come out and even then only if I HAVE to.  I'm not spending thousands just to use Adobe Dimension when every other 3D software on the planet runs fine.   Shoddy Adobe, very shoddy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been watching the post about Adobe Dimension CC and the fact that I am having the same issues as everyone else does not speak too highly to Adobe. I have just recently upgraded to "High Sierra" and still, this problem exists. Fix the issue and stop denying that you put out a Defective program out. Fix the issues so that this program will work on platforms from early 2008 to 2017.

I have been in advertising for the last 10 years and it is sad that your team does not listen to your clients and that everyone is having the same issue and this defective program does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Adobe, I love how you try to make this OUR problem.  The bottom line is that your new Dimension CC crashes for all of us at startup. Felix (after it was tweaked) didn't.  AVX?  Since all of us with MacPros purchased them in 2010-2013, obviously this makes Dimension impossible for us to use in its present form.  And until Apple comes out with their new MACPro (hopefully this year), we're kind of stuck. If I'm not mistaken, we all pay Adobe as part of our cloud subscription. You've created something we can't use.  Isn't that YOUR problem—especially since many us helped you in your beta testing and you got it to work for us then. 

It is arrogant of you to blame it on our hardware when the rest of your software works just fine.  This is a programming error on YOUR part.  Fix it and stop making lame excuses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey all!  Going to try to keep this discussion all in one place so referring everyone over to the larger thread here.  I'll be providing updates on that thread.

Dimension Won't Open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines