• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension doesn't seem available to download from CC

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand Stager exists now but moving to a new computer and trying to get the CC apps i use on there and I can't find a way to get Dimension back on... PLEASE keep this somewhere i can get to it... My company and team are in now way ready to spend an extra $30/user on the 3D tools when most of what is there is too much for what we need. Is there a way!

TOPICS
Creative , Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the computer an Apple machine running on the M1 chip? If so - there is no way right now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope... a 2017 5k imac. I found the resolution Janette listed... have to go in to preferences in Adobe CC app and show older apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Does anyone know how to access this app???? frustrating as I have the new mac M1 and trying on my older computer but it still doesnt show up???

Why do they keep changing the apps! when one is paying so much for the cloud already!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Yolanda Jeftha ,

On your older computer:

1. Open up your Creative Cloud Desktop app and go to File > Preferences.

2. Select the Apps pane from the menu on the left and scroll down to the Settings section.

3. In that section you will see there's an option to turn on "Show Older Apps".

4. If you turn that option on, and click Done, you should now see Dimension listed under Available in your plan in the main Apps window.

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic and worked!!!!
Thank you so much this means so much to have this app on my desktop!
Thanks heaps.
Kind regards
Yolanda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, but I can't find this option and Dimension is not listed at all 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines