• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension keeps kicking me out

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for all apps and since new update I continue to get kicked off as soon as I launch the app. Even when I launch from the Creative Cloud app. Any suggestions? Screenshot 2021-05-25 081936.jpg

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out and sign in back to CC. If that not help. uninstall Dn before signing out and reinstall it back. If that not help use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

and clean only Dn files. Then reinstall Dn again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you pay for the apps as a subscription from Adobe or some deal from a 3rd party?

The error message is that Adobe doesn't match the system to an account but there are a few different ways that could have happened... Try the reset steps 1st

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines