• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension Main Screen Keeps going Black

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the full Creative Cloud Desktop from Adobe website and have updated all programs to today.  Today I went to play with Adobe Dimension and the main screen keeps going back and forth to full black screen in which I can not do anything.  Any advise would be appreciated.

dlhouse_0-1586991519830.png

As you can see my hardware setup is more than able to handle 3D graphics and this software.

dlhouse_1-1586991632943.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're really sorry to hear about this. It could be an issue with the Graphics drivers. Please update the Graphics drivers from the manufacturer website and see if that helps.  

Also, you can refer to the below discussion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/dimension/opening-adobe-dimension-shows-nothing-but-blank-grey-screen...

Let us know if it works.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upated mac OS Catalina to version 10.15.7 and my Dimensions software will open for about 3 mintues and then go to a black screen. Only force quiting will close the application at this point? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar issue. While working on a project the application will blackout every 15 mins or so, I have to consistently save work in anticipation of this crash. Only force quitting closes the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines