• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DImension not opening on 2018 MBP

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. Trying to open Dimension CC. Get Open GL error message. Been through all the advice I can find online and in here. Nothing seems to be working.

Please see attached.Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 6.19.03 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-02 at 6.16.13 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Catalina, but have the same computer and graphics card, and Dimension works.

One thing that is odd in your screenshot is that it doesn't show the Intel graphics as well. Do you have external monitors connected, or anything else that could explain why the other GPU doesn't show up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sometimes have an external monitor, but it doesn't show up even when not connected. What makes you think the default card would also be there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible that the showing two GPUs is a new feature in Catalina. Here is how my 2018 MacBook Pro shows it.

aboutmac.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes. That's possibly the answer to that, but doesn't change why I can't run the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines