We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Can i just say that i can open the programme however when i have been using the programme for a time it just locks my Mac, I managed to get out but when i tried to open the file i had been working on it wouldn't open, I had my activity monitor open at the time and it was showing that Dimension was using 20gb to open the file i only have 8gb of ram???? This is clearly why it didnt open. I am currently trying to use this programme for a client and have a live job in hand when are you guys going to fix the issue????
Sorry to hear about the issue! Branched to a new discussion since it's a different underlaying problem. If you can please send your information in we'd be happy to take a look. As much of the following information as you can get please!
The .dn Scene File
- Please send the file that won't open.
- Application Version (Can be located in the About screen)
- Graphics Card/VRAM
- Please send BOTH of the above logs
- If the application is actually crashing, there may be a crash log as well.
- Place all of these files into a shared location such as Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. and attach here to this forum thread.
- Send via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org