• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension still beta?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short question to the users and maybe to developers or customer service (in case they read it here).

Could it be, that Dimension is still a kind of beta-version - even it is published in v3.3? 
I have so many crashes and unstable features, that it is hard to for me to work with it. Restarting it many times a day without saved my last changes before crashing doesn't make fun!

Do not misunderstand me: In general I really like to work with it and I am very curious about new upcoming functions, but the recurring crashes are really time-wasting... 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

No its not Beta version. 

By myself I am usung Dn also on old hardware and it works fine without crashes. 

Can you please post your system info and the bug reports to https://feedback.adobedimension.com/forums/552559-adobe-dimension-feature-requests this is the best place to send us requests. Your contributions can help us shape the future of DImension

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No its not Beta version. 

By myself I am usung Dn also on old hardware and it works fine without crashes. 

Can you please post your system info and the bug reports to https://feedback.adobedimension.com/forums/552559-adobe-dimension-feature-requests this is the best place to send us requests. Your contributions can help us shape the future of DImension

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there!  This is Jeanette, I'm the Product Manager for Adobe Dimension.  I just wanted to acknowledge that I did read this, and it made me sad, but I acknowledge that it's a real issue.  Dimension is not a beta app, in that it has a real fleshed out purpose and value, but it certainly has some issues with performance and stability in some situations.

As Ares mentioned, specific information about your hardware is always helpful.  We're running some dedicated 'cleanup' time right now trying to address some areas that don't feel stable or great, so the next big release will feel better.  More info on what particularly is causing crashes or issues, unstable features, or general 'feels bad, man' is very welcome!

Senior Product Manager, 3D & Immersive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines