Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension UNDO function has stopped working

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I was working quite happily when all of a sudden, for no apparent reason, the undo function (keyboard shortcut and menu option) has stopped working. Literally, if I do something wrong, I can't go back.

What's going on?

Bets wishes,

Adam

TOPICS
Bug , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few hours ago I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

This seemed to solve the problem. But now, again, the same problem has begun to occure again.

This is very bad. You can't use the app without the UNDO function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's is very strange glitch. Please report bug on https://feedback.adobedimension.com with your OS info. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Undo suddenly stopped working for me today in Dimension. Any tips on how to fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me today (M1 Max, macOS 13.2.1, Dimension 3.4.7). No change after restarting Dimension and even the whole computer.

Then a sudden success: closing the file I was having trouble with and creating a new one from the start unblocked the corrupt functions. Furthermore the previous file worked fine then. Hope this helps you and others dealing with the same or similar issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2023 and this can't undo thing still seems to be a thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ya I am also struggling with the undo feature, copy, and paste features aswell. The whole program is also so slow to the point where I cant really get anything done

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines