Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension will not start

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! 

Adobe Dimension 3.2.1 will not start on my Mac. I get as far as the Welcome to Dimension screen and then I can't do anything. Nothing I click on works.

I upgraded from 1.1.1 but despite having selected keep old versions the old version has gone - where? I tried dowloading the oldest version now available (2.3.1) but that won't start either - I don't even get to the Welcom To Dimension screen.

I'm on Mac OS 10.13.6 running a Mac Pro 2010 5,1 with 64GB RAM and 3GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 graphics card.

Is there any way of getting hold of version 1.1.1? That worked fine for what I need.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please log your problem as a bug to   UserVoice Dimension.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done that. It appears that I am one in very long line of people with a similar problem.

While Adobe fixes the problem where can I get hold of a copy of Dimension 1.1.1 from? It worked perfectly and unlike the other Creative Cloud applications doesn't appear to have kept the older version on "upgrade".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe removed 1.1.1 a while back as part of their charge forwards reguardless policy so only poeple that made back up are going to still have it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines