• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dimension won't create new or open saved documents

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimension has started to not open previously saved dimension documents (just gets stuck on the blue loading circle), and wont create new ones (same issue). Was working yesterday perfectly fine and now not working with the same files? Any idea what is causing this (mac based meeting all system requirements for programme).

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems file can be corrupted. If it possible to share file to cloud we can test.

Also if you have Substance 3d Stager try to open it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem

Kiedy pracuję z nowym dokumentem wszystko jest w porządku, program uruchamia się i działa poprawnie. Mogę umieszczać modele, nadawać tekstury i renderować obiekty.
Problem pojawia siÄ™ gdy tylko zamknÄ™ dokument. nie otworzy siÄ™ on ponownie w Dimension i wywala komunikat o bÅ‚Ä™dzie: "Unable to open document". 
Problem dotyczy wszystkich zapisanych do tej pory plików oraz nowych plików. Nie ma też znaczenia, co jest w dokumencie, może być całkowicie pusty, wynik jest zawsze taki sam.
Wersja programu nie ma znaczenia, próbowałem odinstalować i zainstalować ponownie najnowszą oraz poprzednie wersje, niestety to nie działa.

W załączniku pliki .log oraz screen komunikatu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines