• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Directing Dn to PsCC2018?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried creating an object in Dn, rendered it, and then clicked on "Open in Photoshop", Dn opened up PsCs6, rather than PsCC2018.  I have both versions of Ps, but I only use PsCC2018 these days.  Why did Dn choose PsCS6 rather than PsCC2018?  I could not find a relevant option in Dn's Preferences ...  How can I tell Dn to always open my new object in PsCC2018?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Oh interesting.  I have to say we never tested it with an installed version of non-CC Photoshop.  I'll pass this on to the engineers, but there is no way to flag which version it's opening manually at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh interesting.  I have to say we never tested it with an installed version of non-CC Photoshop.  I'll pass this on to the engineers, but there is no way to flag which version it's opening manually at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanx, Jeanette, for the prompt reply -- It reassures me to know that I am

not overlooking some obvious setting.

Appreciatively,

Lórien

[double post removed by ussnorway]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines