• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

display error when exporting 3d view

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have a problem only when I want to observe a scene that I publish in 3d through dimension, almost a year ago I put it in my portfolio, the same file and link, and it looked very good, now it does not look good, I republished the same 3d scene and the Same mistake, does anyone know what's going on? The source file looks and renders well, the problem it happens only when publishing a 3d scene.

This is the link, even the preview image looks good.
https://dimension.adobe.com/gltf/embed.html?assetId=d44c6209-c073-4f8e-a0e8-f56dcc4b5b33

The file looks ok in the program.

Albertox_0-1626459506620.png

TOPICS
Bug , Creative , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

it rendors correct at that angle yes

Screenshot (513).png

once you move it then it goes to shitso we would need the Dn file or at least the model... it's almost always a Uv map error in the model

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it rendors correct at that angle yes

Screenshot (513).png

once you move it then it goes to shitso we would need the Dn file or at least the model... it's almost always a Uv map error in the model

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer, indeed, when moving the 3d scene you see the error, what surprises me is that one or 2 months ago it looked perfectly, and I did it 1 year ago and I had no problems, until relatively recently.

It is strange, the file seems to visualize well, even doing the rendering, check the texture and I do not find anything strange.

Here is the file.

Again, thanks for your support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens also with my old 3d model. IMHO there is some changes in web publish features that throw such a bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines