• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DN packaging model

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What should I do if stock.adobe. does not have the model I need to pack?

TOPICS
Creative , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

go and take a few photos of this wine container then post one... your best option is to make it yourself in Blender or Photoshop from the photos

tips; when taking photos for model making you need to see top, back and sides in sunlight and place a pen [coin etc] in the photos for size

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few places to get models. 3D Warehouse for example. Disclaimer, I work at SketchUp!

What's an example model you need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My user is in the wine business, and he wants us to do some innovation and label design on the wine container. So I don't know if Adobe DN software will help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go and take a few photos of this wine container then post one... your best option is to make it yourself in Blender or Photoshop from the photos

tips; when taking photos for model making you need to see top, back and sides in sunlight and place a pen [coin etc] in the photos for size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask how many people in the world are using Adobe Dimension software? Will using this method be the future trend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dimension has a small dev team of Mac users and imo is unlikely to change your life that much... It is however worthy of playing with to get some effective rendors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines