• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I have to keep dimension opening when Im rendering with the cloud feature?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In theory I dont think Id have to, but the one time I closed dimension while it was processing the file finished with just a blank background.

Even when I have it rendering in the cloud dimension still uses a ton of system resources on my 2017 MBP, so Id love to just close it and check on the process when Im ready.

TOPICS
Import and export , Mac , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

the correct workflow is;

1, design the scene

2, save the Dn file

3, then rendor (local or cloud)... assuming you saved the Dn + the actual file has finished uploading to Adobe server then no you don't need to keep Dimension open and yes it does take more from your system to keep it open

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the correct workflow is;

1, design the scene

2, save the Dn file

3, then rendor (local or cloud)... assuming you saved the Dn + the actual file has finished uploading to Adobe server then no you don't need to keep Dimension open and yes it does take more from your system to keep it open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines