• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Empty/Blank Cloud Renders

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past couple months I've been having issues with Dimensions cloud rendering system in which it produces nothing but blank images. 

I've been able to leave posting about it for a while as I attempted one email request but the issues are becoming more and more prevalent. As a beta tester user of Dimension (pre-release builds) I've done everything to ensure I update to new, old, and live builds to locate my issue to no such luck. 

Basically the system takes my credits for however many renders I require (the most recent instance was 9 for 3 render angles) and it produces nothing but blank white images in my Creative Cloud folders - as you'll see from the screenshot, this is now a regular occurance. I'm not 100% sure what the issue is, would love to figure it out or have some help if anyone has tackled this problem already. 

Also if there's anyway for our credits to be reinbursed on the system via our dead renders (even if it's just the most recent 9 so I can finish my paid client work). 

Would love to hear thoughts or help!

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. this is Adobe Dimension public builds... pre-release issues need to be posted in the pre-release forum
  2. yes Adobe cloud rendor is busted... it has been since Adobe moved to this server
  3. you have to ask Adobe staff about your credits
  4. we can't see your screenshots

I will lock this post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines