• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Empty space left in render.

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone. I'm new to the dimension software and have been trying out a few ideas. I've done one render before with no problems, but suddenly with this project I have some white spaces being left in the final export.

I can't find someone with the same problem online and was wondering if anyone here could help.

Cheers.

Fyi, there's meant to be a sphere object in the white space in the centre.star sphere 2.png

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it looks like you added inner glow to the sphere... if so then that rendor is correct but you could try a higher setting and even add a forground object to cast some shadow on the sphere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try uploading your Dimension file here, it will be easier to tell you what the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind of material have sphere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines