• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folded 3D Cover Effect / Gefalteter 3D Cover Effekt

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, mit welchem Programm und vorgehensweise kann ich am besten so ein Effekt herstellen?

Hello, with which program and procedure can I create such an folded effect?15bd5d95edb9ec5eef03770b7fd87139.jpg

TOPICS
Creative

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

you need to make it into a model and back in the day you could do that with Photoshop but Adobe has dropped 3D so i'd use a 3rd party app... Windows users get Paint 3D as default so i'd open the image in that;

use the magic wand to auto select the front part and then save that as a Fbx model witch Dimension can open/ edit if you want to replace the front image

Screenshot (596).pngScreenshot (597).pngScreenshot (598).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to make it into a model and back in the day you could do that with Photoshop but Adobe has dropped 3D so i'd use a 3rd party app... Windows users get Paint 3D as default so i'd open the image in that;

use the magic wand to auto select the front part and then save that as a Fbx model witch Dimension can open/ edit if you want to replace the front image

Screenshot (596).pngScreenshot (597).pngScreenshot (598).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I replace my own image in this 'folded shape'? I couldn't find anything..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you want to replace the image or you want to add a fold to another image... they are different questions

to replace the image just add a decal or fill to the front model

adding folds needs a model that has the fold in it alrready and you can find some on Adobe stock or other places

Screenshot (601).png

another option is to make a custom model but you would need to take some images / photos to get the angles correct and if you want the folds to animate then I'd use Iclone instead of Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines