Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Geo-Spatial locating models - Large Models - Infraworks

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have created a large city scale model in Infraworks that is 200kmsq and have used Dimension to publish section of a masterplan online to share with clients.  Due to the scale of the model, i have to export from Infraworks as mulitple OBJ's and struggle to position these back together in Dimension.  Does anyone have any tips to get around this? or how to import a model in the right geo-spatial location? 

Any help would be greatly appericated, and happy to share a publish verison of a section of the model for other that want to look at using dimension with Infraworks.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

due to size? this step isn't clear... please post a screengrab of your model inside Infraworks 

also large models need a system with lots of Ram to put them together... you can scale the model down a bit or share the files and I'll take a look

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines