• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i find my share DN bottom for getting a embed code for my site? Can you help ?

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de ecrã 2021-08-02, às 18.14 copy.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are not signed in so I would assume this copy of Dimension is a school or enterprise system... in which case you can't

Publish online is very limited and no really designed to be embeded because you can't use Iframe codes... what other options [code wise] would depend on the type of website i.e, muse etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your comment, I have a enterprise plan so i can acess to all the adobe platform, you are telling me that if i have  this account i dont have acess to the iframe codes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enterprise and School accounts don't have permission to publish online [by default] because everything you make belongs to the school \ company

as a work around you can save as a Dn file then open that in your personal software then publish online under your own Adobe id

Iframes are old code that are too hard to control so they got replaced... this only becomes a problem after you get the file published online and then want to link it to your website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I cant find the embed code. in the past it used to appear fter publishing the model. but now its gone , any clue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines