Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How can I Import My Own Stock Image to Edit?

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am *very* new to this. I don't have plans to use this program for long term, but I would like to use it for a couple of random little projects.

I have downloaded the free trial version, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to upload an image from my own computer to edit. I click the "file" button, then "open"; and none of my pictures appear to be available. All of my files are empty. Why is that? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Dimension can use images for materials, lighting, textures and backgrounds... if you have images Ai or psd files they are allowed as well

Adobe Dimension tutorials | Learn how to use Adobe Dimension CC

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can open only Dn project file and import any other images for using it as background or as any property of your 3d object. Try at first to place any object from library into the scene  then only use images for applying to that object. Otherwise you can use it only as background

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines