• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I figure out the dimensions of each plane of 3D object?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I need help! I am trying to essentially wrap this graphic around the bag to give effect of black on black. The bag would be matte black, while the graphic would be glossy. I'd also have variations of the bag so the side panels would be bold contrasting colors, while the front remains the traditional black on black print. So I want to format the graphic to the correct dimensions so it is proportional to each plane.SH PRINT-02.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-25 at 7.11.58 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Saint+Hilaire  wrote

So I want to format the graphic to the correct dimensions so it is proportional to each plane.

the bag only has relative dimensions of X, Y & Z like all 3d objects

see Dimension for Illustrator users | or Dimension for Photoshop users | for wapping graphics to a 3d model in Dimension

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Saint+Hilaire  wrote

So I want to format the graphic to the correct dimensions so it is proportional to each plane.

the bag only has relative dimensions of X, Y & Z like all 3d objects

see Dimension for Illustrator users | or Dimension for Photoshop users | for wapping graphics to a 3d model in Dimension

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be this can help. Load this texture image into glow property or translucency

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines