• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete a material applied to my model and bring it back to default?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to to delete a material applied to a model, I'm unable to do that. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

with the material selected first you need to press the delele key on your keyboard... if that doesn't work then another workflow is to select the entire model, give it all a random material from the assets list and export the model as Obj

inport the model you just exported back in,, delete the first model, and then select the material of your new inported, press delete to remove the materal... you should now have the default blank white

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with the material selected first you need to press the delele key on your keyboard... if that doesn't work then another workflow is to select the entire model, give it all a random material from the assets list and export the model as Obj

inport the model you just exported back in,, delete the first model, and then select the material of your new inported, press delete to remove the materal... you should now have the default blank white

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, the delete key worked! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines